Where today we talk to Jody Mcgregor, Artist and sensationally eccentric dyslexic. A little different to my normal show this is just a chat with a lady who has dealt with dyslexia in her own, possibly unique ways and has come out the other end as one the funniest and fun people to be around. She has been using her dyslexic super powers unconsciously.
Takeaways from this episode:
- Her mum took her out of school and surrounded her with animals when she was stressed.
- Jody has created her own way of explaining how her mind works differently.
- One of her crazy work arounds for her poor working memory actually worked for me too.
- Both Mum & Dad are dyslexic with very different experiences.
- I have done ridiculous, incredible, wonderful things that I immediately forget.
- She can take really big Ideas and make them easy to understand.
- She want’s to teach kids how to communicate visually.